Unique Automation, LLC is a motion control and fluid power integrator focused on building a strong, ongoing business partnership with clients.
These clients are in need of high quality, cost-effective solutions to challenging applications.
Our innovative practices and productive results continue to help us attract clients that appreciate the value of a long-term partnership with an exceptional supplier.
Integration Services: Features and Uses
At Unique Automation, we offer the seamless integration of control panels with existing equipment.
The reasons a customer may require integration services may include:
- Optimizing newly installed equipment with existing equipment
- Seeking increases in efficiency/productivity
- Reducing or eliminating preventable downtime (such as from faulty wiring, programming issues, etc.)
Our integration services offer many advantageous features, such as:
- More streamlined control of process parameters
- Reduction/elimination of downtime
- Safer equipment for troubleshooting
- Available space for future expansion
- Reduced production costs
- Improvements in process or product quality
There are several common pain points that our customers face when it comes to non-integrated control panel systems, such as:
- A customer’s programmable logic controllers (PLCs) do not have expandable memory
- Obsolete firmware/software is no longer available for one-to-one replacement or can no longer be updated
- The current control panel system does not offer an adequate level of safety for operators
Many companies come to Unique Automation for help alleviating these problems and many more.